Sai Baba EXPOSED!

22 August 2006

Prostitution In Puttaparthi

Sent to me via a public discussion board. It speaks for itself:

Now I am not a devotee of Sai Baba any longer after many years. I read some things you wrote about prostitution in Puttaparthi and want to respond with some more accurate information to that here. You may have it on your blog if you like.

I suffer from chronic circulation and muscular problems. In 1998 I was at Prashanthi Nilayam when a top leader in the Northern Europe Sai Baba Organisation recommended to me a clinic not far beyond the Gokulam in Puttaparthi on a side road. He said I should try ayurvedic oil treatment for my health problems, as he had taken a 'kaya kalpa' course there. I met the boss of this clinic, who is well-known as a permanent veranda man, Dr Samba Siva Rao! He made some diagnosis which I thought rather superficial medically and advised a course of hot oil treatment with 108 herbs. The clinic is called 'Nadakuduru Sai Ayurveda Hospitals Private Limited. I have the bill which came to Rs 40.per treatment. I must say I thought that really quite cheap - but after the first treatment I stopped going. It was done by a very young Puttaparthi man who could speak only a few words of English, who I could not explain anything to. It was too painful lying on a hard table with many and medical advice I then got was that powerful massaging of the limbs all AGAINST the blood flow is medically dangerous for those with vascular problems according top Western medicine!

My wife had come with me, and she was shown to a room nearby to wait. After the oil treatment I had a steam bath in a kind of box, and when this was over I had only my underpants. I was given a kind of dressing gown and I was sent into a room for some finishing touch. But the room was also occupied by five or six young women sitting on the floor in colourful saris and having much adornment. I wondered what this was about, was quite puzzled, and the young man who massaged me said - 'just relax, no problem '- and lit incenses and waved it about around my head etc. (you probably know the ritual). The young ladies sat there saying nothing, looking at me. I did not speak to them, but wondered why I had to be in just this room. It seemed against the whole style of the ashram with separation of men and women, especially as I was not properly clothed. Well, I must have been VERY naive... because it is only recently that I have realised the OBVIOUS! They were female prostitutes hoping to be hooked! I was left there and had to sit there for at least 10 minutes before the young masseur came back and I was able to go and get my own clothes back!

Surely, that is part of the business this Dr Samba Siva. Rao runs!! That is how he makes it pay well, I'll bet! I connected it to something that I recall the same person who recommended it had told me [I won't drag his name in, poor man, he is confused enough anyhow]. He said the kaya kalpa treatment had revitalised him and surprisingly increased his sexual power a lot! This was a problem as his wife would no longer have sex with him. Now I see that he may have been using the prostitutes at that clinic!

I can add that Dr. Samba Siva Rao was a friendly man, but full of himself and had some ideas about Swami which I though quite crazy even then. He said, for example, that he knew for certain that whenever Swami looked into anyone's eyes, he changed their entire future. Well, Sai Baba looked me in the eye, and I in his, many a time, and I now do not at all believe he is avatar! Add to it that I feel sure he must have done sexual abuses because so many who have been favorites have written so much and I think they could not bother if it had not happened.




Copyright © Sai Baba EXPOSED! 2005-2007. Discuss this post!

Return To Main Page

9 Comments:

  • This article seems to have been written by a person who has lost everything in life and rather expected too much from Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Mate, Sai Baba aint gonna fix your problems because what you are going through currently is your karma from previous life. Get over it loser

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21 June, 2007 01:56  

  • How nice it must be to speak such tough words from an anonymous identity, who's the loser?

    Aisde from that, Mr. Anonymous, Sai Baba in fact does claim to be able to eliminate sufferings due to karma by his will, if the recipient has earned his grace according to him.

    We know now that he can't actually do this because he has no such power. Therefore he is telling a lie.

    And finally, nice of you to avoid the subject at hand. So you have no comments to make about prostitution rackets going on in Puttaparthi, the abode of the "Lord"?

    By Blogger Swami Saiexposedananda, at 29 June, 2007 23:46  

  • ya its really this article seems to have been written y a person who is gone really mad.never and ever comment like that with out knowing anything about him,one must experience him and then comment.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 29 September, 2007 10:33  

  • This article is by far the most outrageous article i have ever read. I have been to the Ayurveda Hospital you are talking about, and all the comments put in the posting are absolutely ridiculous. Dr.Rao is a perfect gentleman and the hospital has free consultation and also conducts free yoga classes in the afternoon. The accusation of prostitution at the hospital is preposterous. I have been there atleast 30 to 40 times and I did not face any of the issues this person is mentioning. Infact the treatment has improved my digestion and I felt very healthy after the massages. The evening yoga classes are also wonderful.
    It is amazing how some people just ruin the credibility of a place by just writing whatever non-sense they can come-up with.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04 December, 2007 05:52  

  • Hello Mahesh,

    You may like to see that it is a report that has been sent to me by someone who claims to have been there. I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this report one way or another. I expect we can take such things with a grain of salt, and accept that other people can have different experiences.

    By Blogger Swami Saiexposedananda, at 14 December, 2007 18:21  

  • Ich war Dezember 2007/Januar 2008 4 Wochen in besagter Ayurveda Klinik.
    Dr.Rao ist ein Idealist, der kostenlos behandelt. Nur die Medizin und die Anwendungen muss man bezahlen, und die sind spottbillig. Allerdings ist der "Komfort" auf indischen Niveau.
    Männer und Frauen werden getrennt behandelt, von Prostitution Keine Spur! Ich habe eine kritische Distanz zu Sai Baba, den Vorwurf an Dr. Rao bezüglich Prostitution sehe ich als ideologische Verleumdung.
    29.03.2010

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29 March, 2010 04:04  

  • You may need more visits to Puttaparti to collect more tangible evidence.

    By Blogger ybr (alias ybrao a donkey), at 16 May, 2011 03:22  

  • Where is the evidence that what is written is true? I have known Dr Rao for fourteen years and what is written is untrue. Dr Rao has never spoken to Sri Sathya Sai Baba and has never sat on the verandah. As for prostitutes...Nonsense! It is a figment of the writer's imagination. Thousands of people have been helped by Dr Rao and his selfless service to humanity giving free consultations to patients and teaching pranayama and yoga. It is disappointing to read this...

    By Anonymous Saimarval, at 02 January, 2012 12:32  

  • I have been in Puttaparthi for twelve years and have stayed at
    Dr Rao's for seven of those years. I have seen no evidence to support the claims in this article. Dr Rao is a wonderful human being and has helped a countless number of people. He gives free consultations as well teaching yoga (in which he excels, despite being in his late eighties)and pranayama. He is an example to us all. He has been happily married for over 70 years and continues to work daily. It is only the trees that bear good fruit that have sticks thrown up at them...Jesus Christ was crucified, Mahatma Ghandi was assassinated...Why do people slate those that do good? With love and light.... PS Who is the blog author who has to approve the comments, please? How come this article was approved?

    By Blogger nineaums, at 08 January, 2012 13:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home