Sai Baba EXPOSED!

01 March 2006

A Devotee Describes Lingam Night

Herein follows a report from a Sai devotee that describes Sai Baba's charade on Shivaratri night. I have formatted the text to make easy reading, and the spelling and grammar have been left untouched.

Saiarm to Most Beloved Sai Family all over the world

It was a memorable day to all of us here in Parthi. Last night the atmosphere in Kulwanth Hall was electrifying, Bhajans all night. The hall was almost full. After staying there till 12 I left to take rest and get ready for tomorrow(27). When I woke up this morning I never thought this day would turn out to be a memorable one, the day probably I was waiting for hundreds of birth.. The day when Swamy would give birth to the ATMA LINGAM.

Swamy came out around 6:20am bit early. By then the hall was packed and equal number of devotees waiting out side. Swamy took a round to the gents side also and took letters from few devotees. Swamy was cheerful and had no signs of weakness or LINGODBHAVAM… As the car stopped in the verandah, He got off from His car and walked to the dias as a student was holding His right hand. Every thing looked normal then. Swamy ordered boys to give away VISTARAKULU (Leaf plates used for serving food during marriages and mass gatherings). Heavy vessels of rice (tamarind rice and sweet rice ) were brought in the hall. It was just 7 then. All the devotees were making space for them selves so that the students can come in between the lines and serve food. Swamy asked for water and even then we all thought it was just normal even though He doesn’t asks for water very often when He comes to the dias. He drank the water and seemed bit unusual, as on other occasions when He drinks water, it looks as if He has just touched the glass to His lips and doesn’t look like drinking at all. But this time He consumed good quantity of the water and suddenly the Lingodbhavam symptoms were seen. All of us devotees assembled still thought it was normal. After few minutes it looked like He was actually doing it.

It was seven and the excitement was mounting up. By now the students and VIPs were on their feet.There was so much commotion. The bhajans were now SHIVA CENTRIC and all the familiar bhajans sung during Lingodbhavam started. All the devotees were expecting, the Lingam may come in any moment…. May be in a minute… May be five minutes…. All the devotees were excited happy and thanking their stars for making it possible for them to witness this DIVINE BOON.. Swamy seemed normal and all of us thought the Lingodbhavam would be a smooth sailing for Him unlike the 2004 Lingodbhavam where He made all of us frightened.

Every thing was looking normal.. Swamy continued drinking water….. 1 glass.. 2 glass..4.. 5… Now His body started to look bit uncomfortable.. All of us assembled there thought “Oh No… Swamy.. Not again… Please help your self”Sometimes He raised slightly from the chair… and sat… He bent His head… By now all the fans were pointed to Swamy… His hair dancing… reminding the Cosmic dance of Shiva…. Swamy called a professor and said something… He ran back to the bhajan singers… suddenly the bhajan stopped… and OM NAMAH SHIVAYA.. mantra was chanted. All of us joined them… The atmosphere in the Kulwanth hall was raising pressures… All of us were sweating as If the Lingam were coming from our stomach….. We could see the pain to Swamy’s body….. I was praying… Swamy help your self…. .. Nothing should happen even to your BODY…. By now.. Sathyajit was close to Swamy, talking to Swamy…. Swamy was telling Him something…. The pain clearly visible now…. Sathyajit was rubbing Swamy’s back….. Swamy was slightly bending to His left… Now He leaned bit forward.. there was His discourse table before Him…. Now He leaned bit more forward.. Now His chin just a few inchesfrom the table…. Now the devotees were really worried…. Many of us in tears.. the whole atmosphere was like that.. The OM NAMAH SHIVAYA mantra…. Swamy’s struggle…. there were loud shouts… many broke down and started crying like a child….. some chanting Gayatri Mantra…. Some keeping mum and witnessing the Lingodbhavam…..Some murmering.. why is Swamy doing this….. One man even commented.. after seven it is DUR MOHOORATAM(UNAUSPICIOUS TIME)

It was 7:40 by now.. and it was 40 minutes since Swamy’s BODY was struggling….Now He signaled another boy.. His index finger pointing His right shoulder. The boy started pressing Swamy’s right shoulder, another boy joined Him and now there were three boys, rubbing Swamy’s shoulder mildly.. Swamy was still leaning to His left… and He was getting weaker and weaker… and His hands were shivering while He was trying to wipe His sweating face. He could hardly do any thing… Now the bhajans started… Mrutunjaya Nama Om….. Om namah Shivaya….. Swamy was still drinking water emptying glasses as soon as they were filled.. Exactly at 8:20 the auspicious moment arrived amidst tears and cheers… Swamy took a Golden Oval shaped Lingam….. All of us breathed a sigh of relief….. though bit unhappy yet were thanking our stars and Swamy for letting us witness this ONCE IN A LIFE TIME …

Personally I was close to the dias hardly 30 meters from Swamy and had a mixed feelings witnessing the LORD OF THE LORDS CREATING THE UNIVERSE FROM HIS MOUTH….. After about 5 minutes, one professor came running infront of the dias and asked the boys to make way as Swamy was coming amidst them… I thought this it a golden opportunity… and in no time, I saw my self in the first row and Swamy will be passing right infront of me in few minutes….As I was thinking Here He comes… He was helped in His mobile Thorne, He was holding the Golden Linga in His right Hand high so that all of us can see it….His face glowing like a child, no pain what so ever.. I was astonished for a while, “Did I just see the Same Swamy’s BODY struggling… and here He comes with the world’s most beautiful smile.. He was actually coming in between us… I was still wonder struck as what’s happening… When I woke up this morning, I just prayed Swamy to atleast let me in …. But He made me witness the Lingodbhavam and now He is coming close to me with the same Linga… He will be right Infront of me in seconds…. And it will be for the first time that I will be seeing the ATMA LINGA right infront of my eyes….. Swamy was getting closer and closer, His gorgeous, Divine Charismatic face getting clearer and clearer to my sight…

Its been almost a month that Iam seeing Swamy so close and what an opportunity, Iam seeing Swamy with the Linga….. I saw the students touching His feet and He was stretching His left hand and students were touching His hand and even kissing… As He was getting closer to me I had no idea what to do.. If I had to speak what should I say….. After witnessing this DIVINE BOON all my worldly desires drained into a bottomless pit… I had no desires, no proposals to put infront of Swamy and no complaintswhat so ever and THAT IS SWAMY…. As we get close to Him He will lock our worldly mind…just to focus our total senses towards Him, towards God…. Now He was just a hand away from me.. He is looking into my eyes…. I had no words.. My heart crying…my hands and feet sweating…. Don’t know for how many births my Atma was longing for this Divine opportunity…. Sai Shiva with Linga…. I wanted to say something to Swamy…… He was smiling at me… Beautiful smile…. I said CHALA SANTHOSAM SWAMY (veryhappy Swamy), very happy for letting me in , very happy to witness the Lingodbhavam.. very very happy for letting me to see you so close… very very happy for making me turn inward…. By now He was right infront of me and Luckily my left hand reached His left divine lotus feet and touched His left hand…… It was just amazing…I remembered my first padanamaskar.. in the year 2000 on Onam day.. when He was walking I touched His right Divine Lotus Feet with my right hand then and now my left hand touching His left Divine Lotus Feet thus making a complete PADANAMASKAR which took almost 6 years….. While typing this message, tears are flowing from my eyes… I still can’t believe what has happened…

I have no idea how and why I was given this divine opportunity…. Some body has nicely said.. When Swamy’s blessings rains it pours….. I had done nothing very special the previous night.. I was not awake the whole night.. nor did I fast… I chanted Shiva mantra but not continuously.. and I am sure I have not done any thing so special in this birth that would have impressed God so immensly…. I don’t know what I have done in my previous births.. But one thing is for sure…He does this to let us realize our duties and transform us into ATMA SWAROOPAS…

It was such a great day for all of us.After 10 minutes Mr.Sanjay Sahani announced that Swamy would felicitate Mrs&Mr.Paramahamsa, the care takers of Sathya Sai orphan School run by Swamy.

Swamy gave a short talk seated on the chair and facing towards the ladies side.. He in His discourse appreciated the self less service of Mr.Mrs.Parama Hamsa and said all these boys are orphans and I(Swamy) have deposited 1Lakh (100 thousand rupees) on each student’s name in the bank and has also provided houses to them. He also promised to give them job and look after them till the end…He said, “Swamy is your mother and father… I will give you all that I have….” While saying this, Swamy’s voice sounded as if He broke down, and my friend confirmed that He did broke down. He is Lord of the Lords, but He comes down to Human Level some times, to under stand our pain and agony and there is so much feeling for the fellow beings in this episode, and a good lesson for all of us to feel other’s pain and sorrow…..

Swamy I have no idea as how I should express my gratitude… Sata Koti Pranams to You My Beloved Sai Ma…..

Sai Mata Pita Deena Bandu Sakha … Tere Charanomein Sai Mere Koti Pranam

Jai Sai Ram
satish Naik
Brahmanapalli Thanda village
Near Puttaparthi
Anantapur
Andhra Pradesh
India 515134
Tel:91-8555-289327
MOB:9440857872




Copyright © Sai Baba EXPOSED! 2005-2007. Discuss this post!

Return To Main Page

2 Comments:

  • dont u get it? Its Mr. SB's trick to make you wait!
    anywayz, coming back to last year's lingum trick ("lingum" in some indian lnguagues really means 'Dick') or the year before last year's, who the ***k knows!.
    After the 'linga udbhava' sai baba said the lingum was "mooru tonnullu" (after knowing sai baba,I hate everything telugu!) which means... the lingum was 3 tons?.
    Now, as far I can recall its always some of SB's closely relatived Devotee who takes care of the lingum after Bhajans. Did that devotee have powers of hanuman to carry that lingum?(Hanuman becos I knew that was what Devotees are going to come up with)
    ...Again If any Sai Devotees want to ruin my life...they can contact me at carleone_r@yahoo.com and I am quite ready to take it as a challenge and fight till my death!...any takers?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 March, 2006 04:32  

  • go to hell...what u knows bout him....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28 December, 2013 13:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home